Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [5e] CoS / Tiamat / Toa - Experienced player, Free (UTC/GMT+2 between 9am and 9pm)

Hello everyone! First of all, thank you for taking a look at my topic. :) I am looking for a new group for a while now and after having a great time last time in OotA (thank you Mal!!!), I want to give it another try. Sessions that are already running and just missing a player, sure! Count me in! About me: My name is Vivian, I am nearly 31 years old, living in Germany and I play and DM Pathfinder and D&D5 since... a while now? 5 years? I am not sure. My players went through SKT, Hotdq, a few homebrew things and Pathfinder stuff (RUNELORDS WOHOO). Language wise I am open to join english sessions (which I am used to) or german ones (sweet sweet first language, you are so useless these days). Time: UTC/GMT +2 (German time zone), somewhen between 9 am and pm. Sessions should be ~ 4h (-/+ 1h, I know things and life can happen) and normally be weekly. Table/party: I don't mind cursing or anything on the table, hell, we are in a rough world you know! :D As long as we are not fighting each other in game or in character or trying to have weird orgies I am pretty much open for anything. A good laugh belongs to the table as much as some serious times. Fights, Riddles, Rp, and whatever comes in our way should be kinda balanced, but in the modules this is mostly the case anyways. :) For voice I can offer TS, Skype or Discord with a mic. Who doesn't have one these days? If it doesn't go without it for some reason I could even grab a webcam from somewhere. DM: I don't mind homebew additions to the modules at all! I enjoyed doing it myself and if you feel like something is missing or would be better your way HECK DO  IT! Sidequests that didn't belong there? Sure, why not. Slight rule changes? I AM UP FOR IT (we used the crits auto max dmg + roll for example cause who likes 1+1 dmg on a crit and 8 on a normal roll? ^^). Harder exhaustion rules? I would not mind either... I am open for a lot... BUT! I am not open for any homebrew furry races, weird classes or stuff (not talking about UA, Mercer etc... I mean the unbalanced crazy shit that is on the internet ^^).  Descriptive fights are great, voices are nice but no must. I prefer and experienced DM, but would give any other a chance too, we all started at some point! :) Point buy or rolled, I don't mind.  My character: I have this character (Rynn) since pathfinder and I really want to give her a chance in 5e. She is a CG Tiefling (feral variant for the int instead of charisma from Scag) Arcane Trickster Rogue with some dips in War Mage. She has a backstory which I will happily share when the topic comes up. :) She will mainly be rogue if we start at 1 and dipping at 5+6 probably. And no: She is not going to try to steal from the party or every single NPC. ;) She was the party leader of our old Pathfinder group and she is normally a pretty nice tactician , slightly crazy (let me try to climb the ettin with acrobatics,... Let me knock on the door while we try to escape this dungeon - stranger answers - "uhm... housekeeping?!" - that kinda stuff, might happen) and normally thinking before doing crazy things... but yeah, normally. Free spirit. ;)
I could also possibly make a game after 9pm, but latest end should be around 1am then.