Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Releasing Today new Insect Pack by Devin Night

Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
This pack contains several thousand carefully hand-rendered insects. Individuals and swarms. Each insect lovingly hand-crafted with personality. This pack includes such favorites as: A fly, No-See-Ums, A trail of Ants, and four lost mosquitos.
Looks like they could also be used as rat droppings, if your dungeon dressing calls for that level of detail!
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Great idea.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Your artwork is always of the highest quality and your attention to the "little things" is much appreciated.  Have you ever thought of releasing an invisible creatures pack? 
Vince said: Have you ever thought of releasing an invisible creatures pack?  And not just creatures, the entire Devin Night Heroic Characters line should be re-released with an "Invisible" variant. Because you never know when a PC is going to find a Potion of Invisibility, or acquire the spell, etc.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks! That was just what I was looking for today!
I love it. Tried to do something like that myself. But it didn't even get close. Great pack, thanks!
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks guys, an invisible character line would be amazing.