Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Graphics tablet no longer works

Hi, i used to draw on screen with my Bamboo fun from Wacom, but since few months it doesn't work anymore. Anybody has encountered similar issues and/or have a workaround or a solution for this trouble ? i'm only able to make dots with the pen, no line. thanks for any clues. System : windows 10 64 bits/ Opera or Firefox - latest updates. The Tablet works perfectly with all the other application.

Edited 1522621611
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
try going into your "wacom tablet properties", create a profile for chrome and/or ff browsers. Edit each browser profile and on the mapping tab, uncheck "Use Windows link Ink".
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Should that be "link" or "Ink"?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
keithcurtis said: Should that be "link" or "Ink"? It is now. ;-)
thanks a lot guys, i will test this as soon as possible ! Best regards. Arnok
Works perfectly now ! You have saved my mind and the eyes of my players ;) thanks again ! Arnok