Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Jukebox problems

Sorry to beat a dead horse but me and my boss found this at work..wanted to give it a try but the first feature (and the one I was looking forward too the most), the jukebox does not play either in the preview or when added tot he list..I can listen to clip directly on soundcloud though...I disabled adblock and updated flash...any suggestions on what else I could try?
1391395395
Gid
Roll20 Team
Could you tell us your <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> (don't need the IP address) and try following these steps listed here - <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> ? Basically, if you're still having troubles when you get to step 4, there's probably an error message alurking.
There was an issue with Soundcloud earlier but it seems to be resolved now, so if you're still experiencing issues please follow Kristin's suggested steps above and we can help you further.