Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Paranoia] Paranoia (Mongoose Publishing) Character Sheet V1

Edited 1522756516
PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi, Mongoose Publishing published a new version of Paranoia in 2015. In 2018, the French editor "Sans-Détour" release the French version. For this occasion, I build the character sheet for this version (different from the one already available). It's not fully tested so if you have any bugs, suggestions or anything else, please use this thread ;) Thanks,
Looks nice and clear! Minor typo: "Mecanics" should be "Mechanics".
PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Rabulias said: Looks nice and clear! Minor typo: "Mecanics" should be "Mechanics". It's fixed and the pull request is sent. ;)
This is so AWESOME! Are you planning on implementing the decks or are we gonna have to add those ourselves? Either way I'm just happy to have the character sheets.
PadRpg
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chase D. said: This is so AWESOME! Are you planning on implementing the decks or are we gonna have to add those ourselves? Either way I'm just happy to have the character sheets. Thanks. The decks are owned by Mongoose Publishing so I can't implement them ;)