A friend and I are in the process of converting a long standing Anima campaign that I've been running off and on for nearly a decade and are attempting to convert it into a hub game. It is a multi-universal galactic stage that mixes fantasy and sci fi elements together to make something unique... We plan to create multiple hand outs for DMs to draw from the lore of the game for inspiration, but the world is vast enough to have planets or other space-stations to give the GMs the freedom to run games in a territory or style that differs from our norm. We also have created some tools to make the GMs who run for us lives a little easier: some of which include: Handouts and tables for the majority of the rules of Anima (goal is to achieve a complete list, but still in works) for quick reference, a CR ranking system for anima that I've homebrewed and tested in the last two games I've ran, which worked fine for me, many map tiles preloaded in card deck tiles to make easy creation for dungeons, caves, and other areas to explore (Should the GM like to use maps, it's not required), as well as loot macros, encounter macros,and quest generating macros (This one is still in works as I am creating a separate one for sci fi quest, however, the fantasy one is completed). On top of this, we plan to abstain from playing in this game to assist the GMs with some of the more unpleasant parts of GMing... Mitigating cheating, helping keep story continuity between the GMs to ensure no one GM steps on another's toes, keeping logs and records of the items and behaviors of PCs; to give to GMs at request, so they can stay informed on new players they may not have ran games for, and most importantly, since we are remaining the unbiased moderators of the game, this will also allow GMs to create a PC for other GMs games if they would like to actually PLAY the game. Pre-requisites Understand the basics of the Anima: Beyond Fantasy System Be able to run a game for a group of at least 3 people once a month, for at least 4 hours of uninterrupted game time If you are interested... Either PM me or leave a post on the following link to the game <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/31192/sons-of-o" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/31192/sons-of-o</a>... Leave a post on the Looking for DMs Thread