Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e OGL Abilities question

Is there a way to cause the abilities within the 5e OGL character sheet to appear in alpha order? I notice that they continue to "randomize" every so often... Thanks!
Can you post screenshots to what abilities you are referring to? There are a number of sections that you may be referring to and I want to provide the most accurate information for you.

Edited 1523045358
I am referring to the Abilities as seen above.  Is there a button somewhere, or another way I can auto organize the abilities? If I simply do so manually, they will randomize for some reason, after a time - and that is frustrating to have to then either put up with finding a randomized ability, or manually re-organize them.
Awesome! This section is not specific to the 5e OGL character sheet. It is actually present in every game. So this section is normally ordered based on when the ability was created. So the newest ability will be on the bottom of the list. However you should be able to reorder it manually without fear of the order being manipulated in other ways. Is it possible that someone else could be reordering the abilities after you?
Thanks Kyle.  I am the only one with access so it is not anyone else changing things.