Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Weapon Macro

Edited 1523056778
Hail All, I'm on here because the macro I want seems to be something I can't figure out. What I need is either a macro that references a specific weapon on a character sheet that shows the improved crit already in it. If that is not possible an excellent, perhaps even a better alternative is a macro where I can change the crit range to reflect the fighter's improved crit ability. Does anyone have any guidance for me here?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Gene, what system and sheet are you using? If you could supply your current attack macro as well that would be helpful for people not familiar with the sys/sheet to lend assistance. The good news is that what you want is most likely very possible :)