Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Keyboard shortcuts for all the tools

At the moment there are only these shortcuts: Ctrl/Cmd+S: Select tool Ctrl/Cmd+F: Brush tool Ctrl/Cmd+G: Text tool Ctrl/Cmd+U: Add selected object(s) to turn tracker Ctrl/Cmd+A: Select everything on current layer Ctrl/Cmd+C: Copy selected object(s) Ctrl/Cmd+V: Paste copied object(s) Ctrl/Cmd+Z: Undo previous action Backspace or Delete: Delete selected object(s) There really should be a keyboard shortcut for measure tool, FoW tools (reveal and hide) etc too. This would make it a lot faster to use them.
I agree, it's very time consumimg having to go to the tool bar every time you need the hide or reveal tools
This is exactly what i came here to add for my first post, it should be the primary priority at this point in my opinion. Everything should have a shortcut and it should be possible to configure custom shortcuts, especially for macros.
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
+1
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
+1
Ok, I had my first session yesterday. We didn't have any combat so our use of Roll20 was very limited but I have to say that the biggest problem atm with Roll20 seems to be the lack of proper shortcuts. I know nothing about coding but I would assume that it wouldn't reguire huge amount of time to add a few shortcuts so it would be very resource efficient improvement.
@Maetco Here ya go... <a href="http://help.roll20.net/misc-keyboard-shortcuts/" rel="nofollow">http://help.roll20.net/misc-keyboard-shortcuts/</a> There do need to be some additional shortcuts added for things like the Dynamic Lighting layer. -edit- I am dumb, lol.
I doubt that. You just didn't read my OP. But thanks for the effort anyway :)
No, I read it... when you first posted it. And then I read your most recent post and totally spaced it lol.
Bump before this thread is shut down (2 months time limit).
Gauss
Forum Champion
*chuckles* Thank you for amusing me Maetco. :) - Gauss
I was going to say we needed zoom shortcuts, but looks like that's been added! Awesome! It does still need to be in the in-game hotkey reference sheet though... that one is out of date.
+1