Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5th Edition Ogl Character Sheet - How to - Global save modifier and Negative mod for things like Bane

Edited 1523422455
Ivo
Pro
In the global save modifier I can get any positive mod working fine, but the syntax for adding a negative mod eludes me, ie like Bane which is the reverse of bless, if I type -1d4[Bane] it always returns -1 and doesn't roll a d4, I have tried other methods but all have returned errors. Ok, have tried 0-1d4[Bane], this does give a neg result, but you end up with 8 + - 3 in the chat log, that will do me, unless there is some way of removing the + Btw I am using sheet rolls, rather than using macros to build the roll.
Negatives and dice don't mix. You will need to multiple the d4 by -1 to get the correct result. Try this instead: -1*1d4[Bane]