Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

What would it take to get a compendium for 3.5

I have been trying to run 3.5 games and get so frustrated with doing input that I never get around to actually playing the game as I just quit out of frustration. I am wondering what it would take to build a Compendium similar to 5e but using 3.5 material. I would be willing to volunteer my time to doing this if that helps get it done. While I know there is not as large of a community for 3.5 as there is for 5e and pathfinder I sincerely wish that you had put in the effort for 3.5. 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The dev team have certainly expressed interest in more compendiums for popular systems and I would class 3.5 as that (I've been running my game for 3.5 years now!). The aim was always (to my non-dev understanding) to perfect the 5e one, apply the same functionality to the already existing PF one and then once those are working optimally more compendiums would be considered. I know I've already offered my services to build a 3.5 one ;) Keep an eye on the blog, if/when this happens they'll likely appeal for volunteers. However I'd also advise patience, there are likely many other things on the road map that may be considered a priority. Disclaimer: I don't speak for the dev team, my information is paraphrased from many other discussions and official statements :)
thanks for the insight i really appreciate it. i will definitely keep a look out