Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Genesys RPG] Official Character Sheet Thread

Edited 1533416409
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This sheet was created to fill a missing need. It is not being maintained by me (or anyone it seems) and if you note a bug, you can do what I did and fix it yourself and upload it.
Flash
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi, Great work so far! Would it be possible to enable custom skills to the crew role section in the vehicle sheet? Currently the drop down menu only has the starter skills. Other than that, I noticed that when the system sends the GM messages about resetting the story point pool it still refers to it as the Destiny Pool.
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Flash said: Hi, Great work so far! Would it be possible to enable custom skills to the crew role section in the vehicle sheet? Currently the drop down menu only has the starter skills. I will see if I have the skill to do that. Your other comment was added to the issues list.
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
API Scripter
New Land Vehicle picture =&nbsp; <a href="https://i.imgur.com/4VTloag.png" rel="nofollow">https://i.imgur.com/4VTloag.png</a> New Space Vehicle picture = <a href="https://i.imgur.com/cNj5Ng3.png" rel="nofollow">https://i.imgur.com/cNj5Ng3.png</a> Other changes to make it look different from teh SW:RPG sheet were made as well as removing whats left of the zombie code. 1.3.0 has been submitted to roll20 for review/approval
Isn't there supposed to be a GM Sheet? Where the GM can set the dice and the Story Points pool?&nbsp; I don't see that as an option on the character page.
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There is, it is created by the Dice Roller script. So, if you add the Sheet, then add the API Script, then launch the game, there will be a character called "-GameMasterCharacterSheet" If that character doesnt exist, you didnt apply the API Script.
Awesome, thank you!
The success and advantage side green die out puts as yellow &nbsp;
The Modifiers field for Magic Powers isn't adding to the pool. Thank you so much for putting this together. My group is loving it.
I'm having an issue with the sheet where advantage dice for skill checks randomly upgrade to proficiency dice when they shouldn't using the dice roller API script. There is a zero in the upgrade box for both the GM and player sheets.
Like Zachary said above, the roller is using the wrong image for the SA side of the ability dice. It's on line 1265 of Genesys-Dice-Roller.js.
Good day would like to thank you for this excellent sheet.&nbsp; Would it be possible to edit out the "main" skills in or out of the sheet? This might streamline things for GMs making a setting specific skill list, and players that have to access that list without having to scroll through the default skills they will not be using though the campaign.&nbsp;

Edited 1531689330
Many thanks for this great and elaborate sheet. Small bug report: The Character-Sheet piloting skill modifies the attribute "rankPlanetary", but the vehicle sheet called "rankPiloting". It is possible to work around this by adding the latter manually, but is probably not WAD :)
I just created a new game for our forthcoming genesys campaign, and noticed, that randomly (maybe every tenth roll) the diceroller uses incorrect dice. Sometimes it rolls more yellow dice that it should. Step to reproduce in my system: create a new game with Genesys character sheet and genesys dice roller script, and then create a new character. Set all characteristics to 2 and all skills to 1. Click the roll dice button after any skill in character sheet for enough times, and eventually the dice roller rolls with 2 yellow dice, instead of correct green + yellow. It also seems that with higher characteristics the problem is more common. I'm using Os X 10.12.6, and problem appears in both Chrome and Firefox (No browser extensions). Also, problem doesn't seem to appear in Star Wars dice roller. I'm using the charactersheet / dice roller versions which are hosted by roll20. Has someone encountered this before, or can someone reproduce this (i.e. is it just on my system)? Anyway Knowledge Rhino, thank you for all the work you have done.
I have the same issue, unfortunately it's beyond my skill to fix. Hopefully someone can look in to it because I love this system.
Heti said: I have the same issue, unfortunately it's beyond my skill to fix. Hopefully someone can look in to it because I love this system. Problem is what Stew said. There is just wrong image in the script. AFAIK, results are still correct, but I didn't review the whole script, whether there is are some other problems.