Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I simply cannot ping

I'm a Roll20 newb, so the following is probably my own fault. During the tutorial, I reached Pinging practice. The instruction says to left-click. I cannot left-click on my macbook. I'm using Chrome. I've tried every button I have, but no ping. Any suggestions?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
(Quick search on how to left click with a mac) Try pressing down on the trackpad to click. If you go to the trackpad system preferences, you can enable tap to click, so you don't have to physically depress the trackpad. You should also be able turn on secondary click as two-finger tap.
I tried that in the turorial without any luck. Hopefully this is will work better in-game. Thanks.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sorry I could not be of more help as I'm a windows user.
Clicking the trackpad is left clicking. Make sure you're on the right tool (the arrow). You can't ping with the other tools.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thumbs up on that question, Terry. I forgot the basics to ask sometimes and make assumptions