Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

3.5 healing macro previous advice not working

i think it was last year or so when i asked for help with a healing macro. i searched for it found it, and went to put it in a shee and now it is not working though i can't remember if it worked in the first place though i imagine it did cos the the thread was short. here is the macro itself &{template:default} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{healing=[[ 1d8 + {@{casterlevel},5}kl1 ]]}} any help would be appreciated

Edited 1523887581
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Try placing double square brackets(inline roll around the grouped roll) &{template:default} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{healing=[[ 1d8 + [[ {@{casterlevel},5}kl1 ]] ]] }}
sorry i can't even check it now i think my players broke the chat window in my game, please leave this open for now i will comeback and let you know if it worked later sorry
yes it works its just the chat head was acting funky so i copied the game and now it works just fine thank you for your help