Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

We can has merge?

Edited 1523908583
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I don't mean to sound pushy or anything, but could we please get the merge requests processed? A the time of this writing, we have 31 merge requests, with the oldest one being from 20 days ago. Thanks! It would be nice if the API merge requests got processed soon too.

Edited 1523914678
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Roll20 said  here that there wouldn't be an update last week, so obviously it have piled up more than usual. They usually do the merges on Tuesdays, so they will start merging request in under 24h.  The request have only piled up two weeks instead of the usual "Once a Week" update-pace.  The 20 days old one was closed temporally by the author and reopened 9 days ago, so even that one haven't been waiting that long. (Edit:last sentence is not true)
Andreas J. said: The 20 days old one was closed temporally by the author and reopened 9 days ago, so even that one haven't been waiting that long. Author here. I'm not sure where you got that information, but that is incorrect. Though it doesn't make much of a difference. The reason that branch has been waiting is because it is a NEW addition to the 5e OGL character sheet rather than a bugfix. Most additions to Roll20 supported sheets take longer than the normal waiting period to be merged when they are submitted by people other than Roll20. This is either because the devs are thoroughly checking the change to see if it is necessary immediately or if they should add it to a future version of the character sheet. But yes, the other branches should be getting pushed tomorrow since the devs are back from their retreat.

Edited 1523914696
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Kyle G. said: Author here. I'm not sure where you got that information, but that is incorrect.  Ah, didn't check that too deeply, but at least the main point of my reply is accurate. I shall be more careful about extrapolating from incomplete data in the futre.
It's cool, just thought I would clarify.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Stephen L. said: ... but could we please get the merge requests processed?... Ze Merge has begun!
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Huzzah!