Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with my first macro

Hiya everybody. I'm trying to making the first macro of my entire life working, but I can't figure out why it doesn't work as expected.  Actually I think it's a pretty simple macro yet it gives me problem <_< ?{Cosa fare| Attacca, ?{Mossa| Botta, Botta[[ (@{ Micumine|Destrezza}+@{ Micumine|Lotta} +@{ Micumine|Mischia})d6sa>4 ]] | Fulmisguardo, Fulmisguardo[[ (@{ Micumine|Tempra}+@{ Micumine|Contest} +@{ Micumine|Intimidire})d6sa>4 ]] | Assorbimento, Assorbimento [[ (@{ Micumine|Destrezza}+@{ Micumine|Lotta} +@{ Micumine|Incanalare})d6sa>4 ]] } | Evasione, Evasione [[( @{ Micumine|Destrezza}+@{ Micumine|Lotta} +@{ Micumine|Evasione} + ?{Modifier|0})d6sa>4 ]] } That's it. It should display a window with Attacca and Evasione. If you take Attacca then another window shows up and you have to select the attack you're gonna use and, as for Evasione, I need to add or remove dice from the pool, according to the situation. But if I just copypaste the modifier it messes up. What am I doing wrong? D:
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Have you read through the  "Advanced Usage for Roll Queries" ? You need to replace some of the brackets with their html code equivalent for queries to work inside queries.
Yep I did and still have issues

Edited 1523953212
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Here is how it should look with the required html replacements: ?{Cosa fare| Attacca, ?{Mossa| Botta, Botta [[ (@{ Micumine|Destrezza}+@{ Micumine|Lotta} +@{ Micumine|Mischia})d6sa>4 ]] | Fulmisguardo, Fulmisguardo[[ (@{ Micumine|Tempra}+@{ Micumine|Contest} +@{ Micumine|Intimidire})d6sa>4 ]] | Assorbimento, Assorbimento [[ (@{ Micumine|Destrezza}+@{ Micumine|Lotta} +@{ Micumine|Incanalare})d6sa>4 ]] } | Evasione, Evasione [[( @{ Micumine|Destrezza}+@{ Micumine|Lotta} +@{ Micumine|Evasione} + ?{Modifier|0})d6sa>4 ]] } Are the attributes being called just numerical values or are they calculated fields? Also, as I don't have the chance to test this you may also have issues with the leading space in:  @{ Micumin
Just numerical values. I corrected the blank space in Micu but nothing improved By the wat that's how it should be... maybe. Becouse it doesn't work. ?{Cosa fare| Attacca, ?{Mossa| Botta, Botta [[ (@{Micumine|Destrezza}+@{Micumine|Lotta} +@{Micumine|Mischia} + ?{Modifier|0})d6sa>4 ]] | Fulmisguardo, Fulmisguardo[[ (@{Micumine|Tempra}+@{Micumine|Contest} +@{Micumine|Intimidire} + ?{Modifier|0})d6sa>4 ]] |  Assorbimento, Assorbimento [[ (@{Micumine|Destrezza}+@{Micumine|Lotta} +@{Micumine|Incanalare}) + ?{Modifier|0})d6sa>4 ]] } | Evasione, Evasione [[( @{Micumine|Destrezza}+@{Micumine|Lotta} +@{Micumine|Evasione} + ?{Modifier|0})d6sa>4 ]] }
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Do you get any errors in the chat or does the query just not show the options correctly? Screen shots of your attempts would be useful to diagnose further.