Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Market Release] World Map Builder: Islands [Feedback, Discussion]

Edited 1615397519
Erik S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
World Map Builder: Islands (Pack 3) As this forum topic has been closed due to age, any feedback should be sent to me via  PM . This pack focuses mainly on smaller islands which again come in colored, parchment variations, and treeless variations. Feedback and Discussion is welcome. Let me know what you think of my packs, what improvements I could make, and if there is anything specific you think I should include in any future packs. Examples: (scaled down for forum) Other Packs: [World Map Builder: Land Masses] Marketplace (Pack 1) [World Map Builder: More Land Masses] Marketplace (Pack 2) [World Map Builder: Terrain Features] Marketplace  (Pack 4) [World Map Builder: More Terrain Features] Marketplace  (Pack 5) [World Map Builder: More Cliffs and Extras] Marketplace  (Pack 6) [World Map Builder: Floating Land Masses] Marketplace  (Pack 7) [ World Map Builder: Rivers and Lakes] Marketplace  (Pack 8) Forum Discussion: [World Map Builder: Land Masses] Feedback Post (Pack 1) [World Map Builder: More Land Masses] Feedback Post (Pack 2) [World Map Builder: Terrain Features] Feedback Post (Pack 4) [World Map Builder: More Terrain Features] Feedback Post (Pack 5) [World Map Builder: More Cliffs and Extras] Feedback Post  (Pack 6) [World Map Builder: Floating Land Masses] Feedback Post  (Pack 7) [World Map Builder: Rivers and Lakes] Feedback Post  (Pack 8) If this topic is closed in the future due to inactivity, feel free to send feedback to me via  PM . Please use the pack's name in the subject line.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Cute!
Erik S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thank you. :) I appreciate the feedback.