Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D 5e] [EST]

I live in Eastern Standard Time, I am on as late as 2am EST. I am a somewhat Experienced if still new player, looking to get a better understanding on the game. I am on just about any day, mainly near the nights (work however may keep me as late as 10:00pm EST) Idealy I am free Saturday and Sunday. I have mostly DMed and would like to be a Player as I have many wonderful characters that would like to be on stage. I play a variety of characters so whatever you need is there for you, I do like to play my own made up characters rather than be given one. The characters I play are mostly Chaotic...that is just what pops up a lot I don't know if that will effect your decision (they are good characters Bret) I own most of the books too...like to use them a lot... I like Discord... not sure what else to put so think about some warm crispy Waffles...
I got Waffles on my brain Oh No soggy waffles in the rain I wish that guy didn't kick me in the groin A dnd campaign is what I wish to join

Edited 1524080266
Will Tuesdays around anywhere from 1 pm to 2am EST work for you? We are a group of 2 looking for 1 to 2 more people and a DM to start a high fantasy 5e homebrew campaign
Christian H. said: Will Tuesdays around anywhere from 1 pm to 2am EST work for you? We are a group of 2 looking for 1 to 2 more people and a DM to start a high fantasy 5e homebrew campaign I wouldn't be able to start at 1 the earliest I could start is 2 -5 and that is if work lets me out...latest I could start is 10 if I have to close. I won't be sure until the day has been going through and I wont' know my schedule for the next week until Monday