Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

question

I had a thread conversation with a potential player. He said he did not see my discussion topic post. can you help.
oh and what does the "permalink and sticky tabs mean.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sticky means it keeps the thread at the top of the lists no matter what. Don't know what the permalink is.
thanks mate
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
you're welcome. Maybe a mod will drop by and explain what a permalink is.
Ya know, I've been wondering what permalink is too... it doesn't seem to do anything at all!
I thought I was the only one who had no idea what Permalink is for :-D
Permalink is just the URL of the specific response.

Edited 1391613486
Gauss
Forum Champion
GM Mu is correct. When you want the link to a specific post hit permalink and then copy the new URL in your address bar. Regarding not seeing the post, is this in a campaign or private message? Could your player elaborate on what was not seen (such as Notification in the top right corner or it does not show up in the thread)?

Edited 1391616069
Thank u 4 responding i circumvented the situation by putting (the Game requirements up at the top of my back story post.