Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e OGL Divine Smite Macro

I just finished working on a great divine smite macro for all you paladins out there. I set it up to max out at 5d8 per the rules even if you are smiting a fiend with a 5th lvl slot.  Make this into a token action or add a button in your attack for it. &{template:atkdmg} {{mod=mod}} {{rname=Divine Smite}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[([[{(?{Spell Slot Level|1|2|3|4|5}+?{Smite fiend or undead?|N,1[non-fiend]|Y,2[***fiend or undead***]}),5}kl1]])d8]] }} {{dmg1type=radiant}} {{dmg2flag=1}} {{dmg2=[[([[{(?{Spell Slot Level|1|2|3|4|5}+?{Smite fiend or undead?|N,1[non-fiend]|Y,2[***fiend or undead***]}),5}kl1]])d8]] }} {{dmg2type=+ if CRIT}} {{desc=***Smiting*** the *?{Smite fiend or undead?}* **@{target|token_name}** with a level **?{Spell Slot Level|1}** spell slot!}} {{charname=@{selected|character_name}}} Enjoy!

Edited 1524330371
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
This is a good macro :) thx for sharing ! I wonder if we can make it count as a spell for the purpose of the companion API :) edit : Well it seems that I cannot make the {{spelllevel=...}} to work