Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Page Settings Dialog Box is Layered Underneath the Page Selection Bar

Gid
Roll20 Team
If I try to change the page settings of the page that is currently loaded, the Page Settings dialog box pops up underneath the Page Selection Bar. This isn't app-breaking as you can still access all the features - you just can't see the text boxes for page size (While not visible, you can still access the boxes to type in them). If you leave the Page Settings dialog box open and then load a different page, the page selection bar will rise out of view and will no longer be obscuring the upper portion of the dialog box so you can read the dimensions for your page size. Microsoft Windows 7 Chrome 19.0.1084.52 Screen Resolution:1366 x 768 Browser Size:1366 x 610
Gid
Roll20 Team
Ack! I just noticed (from making my screenie for this report) that the dialog box can be moved lower so this is a non issue really. However, it can only be moved when you have access to the upper border of the dialog box, so you would still need to load a different page to hide the Page Selection Bar. Then you'll be able to grab the top part of the dialog box and drag it down to where it won't be obscured.
Noted!