Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Loot sheet for 5e

Hi I know that the pull and drag is relative new on roll20, but I admit I love the feature, it make it so much easier just to find the item and  pull it in. But my group do run into one challenge, that is the group loot, they collect up when they kill opponents, not sure how to share, some need t be sold, and so on. Before we used roll20 either one of us made an excel-file or used an app with the gear. But that gave the problem with every players access to see the loot, I know that I can create a fictive sheet and just call it loot, but then there is the problem with armor, automatically equiped, so adding more than one give extra work.  So yes I know, we can make something work at the moment. But my suggestion/question was more, if it possible to create a simple loot sheet for 5e, more or less just the equipment part of the sheet. After all, all it need is to accept the pull and drag, and then place to write the different coins. Sure the price of the item would be great to get over as well, but not the most important. well I hope that, it is understandable, what I try to explain, and that I haven't done anything wrong by asking... I admit, I love roll20, even though I have just used it for a few months so far.
You can create a Party Loot handout and add it to all players' Journals and allow them all to edit it. It's not drag and drop, but it's a way to track it in Roll20.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .