Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Classic Fantasy/Mythras-RQ6] One-Shot Saturday April 28

Edited 1524791515
Considering a Runequest VI/Mythras one-shot of the Dymrak Dread or a basic dungeon delve. Pregens available, make-your-own ahead of game available. Time is currently open but aiming for Saturday-April 28, 2018 at either 14:00 or 19:00 (CDT/CST). [I've been learning the system for the past month or so and wanted to take a shot at running the system without relying on soloplay. Take it out and run it through its paces]. Please notify me of interest so I can ensure that no one wastes their time if group is full or empty etc.

Edited 1524751912
I'd suggest linking to a recruitment page, not just linking an invite link straight away. Anyway, I see people playing Mythras; if you put up a recruitment, players should come. Although you'd be better off finding enough players for it on longer notice. EDIT: I, myself,  unfortunately can't make it at these times. But good luck with the game!
Thanks for the head's up. A few friendly folks have pointed that link-issue out. Lesson learned.
Start time will be 7-8pm CDT. I'll be on at 7.
Ack I love RQ...sadly this Saturday is booked for me.  Good luck and happy gaming!