Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D4e] [Sundays] Experienced GM starting a new campaign

Hi there. I used to have a Sunday game for years until my life turned around and I sadly had to end it. Now that everything is back in order I'd like to start a new campaign up. This will be a D&D 4th edition game with a couple of minor house rules that I'm fond of using (before you instantly turn of on house rules I suggest you give them a look they're not hugely game changing). I'm still undecided on what the game will be as I want to discuss that with my players and have us come up with something together so that we all enjoy it and get something out of it. I want it to be small scale at least at first, I want the players to have a small world that they get to know and become familiar with that feels like a living place to them. It will be a very character focused game so I want players who can create strong characters (narratively strong I mean), interesting backstories, points of interest, conflict, etc. The house rules are: >Inherent bonuses are on and item enhancement bonuses stack with this. To this end if you find a +1 sword it will continue to be useful even late game as that +1 still stacks on top of your normal inherent bonuses and allows more versatility in your item choice. >Backgrounds are limited to only ones that have skill options. Further instead of the background's normal benefits they instead give you training in both of those skills. This helps characters to have a broader range of skills to problem solve with instead of defaulting to the same one or two skills every time. I'm looking for 2-3 players to join a couple of previous players (assuming they both want to join in). If you're interested you can add me on discord and talk to me there, I will not be reliably reached on roll20. My discord is: Aurzel#7176 Thanks for your time.
Bump