Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

More social Networking

Hello! First of all, i like r20 very much for its simplicity and versatility, and thats why i run all my online games here. But - its very oldschool in a way, that it wont let you share anything with the world, not even your own assets between campaigns if you are not on Mentor level. So my suggestion is a more modern approach, like G+ or other Networks. Right now its absolutely single user-one DM rules it all oriented. So why not be able to share ( and stream?) ones games, campaigns, paintings, diarys, journals and what not for others to watch and use, just like on Facebook and the like? Roll 2.0, here we go ? Cheers, Orlando
You can stream to twitch if you want pretty easily. I do it even though it's just for later reference (I don't advertise it) and sometimes I cut up video and post it to Youtube for very few people to enjoy. In-game assets are not directly transferable between campaigns because of something regarding copyrighted works (from an old post I don't quite remember now).
Gold
Forum Champion
I believe there's been talk of features where Journals and Handouts could be viewed through the Campaign Forum, and, another feature where Campaigns (with your forum and presumably your journals) could be made public, or kept private. Not sure if they have launched that feature yet but the dev blog hinted about this a few months ago, if I remember correctly. Also there is a wiki page in the help-docs telling about how to video-stream your gameplay to sites like Twitch.TV or just recording for youtube if you like.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The public viewing of the Journals and handouts is active. When you are in your campaign detail page, you can look up at the various links to see the journal.