Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Char sheets for ... VtM, MtA, Scion and Scion 2E

I have created (with help and using originals from Roll20) character sheets for Vampire the Masquerade (V20) Mage the Ascension (V20) Scion 1st edition Scion 2nd edition if anyone wants a copy.....  message me! they are not traditional looking sheets .. but are easy to understand and use.. my reason is.. that when using powers/disciplines/purviews  etc.. you don't want to be halting games while you look through 8 books to find the write up on the power...  you can copy-paste it onto the sheet... and post it to the game..
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you make a github account, you can post them on gist or github and make them easier to share. Is there a reason you aren't considering adding them to the official repository?
i tried to 'push' / 'pull' them.. but its not happened... i did it over a week ago..  with my github account... (probably did something wrong!)
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can see which submissions are pending on this page:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/</a>... There's a few WoD submissions by someone called jabelardo, i assume that isn't you? If yours aren't there, maybe something went wrong.
just posted on 'pull request'.. an alteration on the original Scion.. there were two errors&nbsp; (Hotbloodhypno) added a zip of the edited html file... but still not sure why the github alterations i make on my system copies don't get sent to the master files on your system.. if this pull request works... i'll use it to send up the alternative character sheets i created..
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
If you are&nbsp; Hotbloodhypno on Github, you should redo your commit completely, it have many problems with it and I'd guess you should double check&nbsp; github tutorial and&nbsp; build character sheet . Commit problems: It should not be in a zip file It have conflicts, you should make a new and add the changes there Is it a new sheet or improvement of the existing one? If it is new, only a html file isn't enough. If it is an improvement of an existing sheet, do the sheet worker compensate for any changes in the data of existing campaigns.
poste a 'proper' pull request i think..&nbsp; &nbsp;see what happens on tuesday..