Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFM][SWN:Revised] Sci-Fi West Marches Seeking Additional Meat Puppets

I'm starting this ridiculous Sci-Fi Westmarches style campaign using the Stars Without Number: Revised Edition rules. I already have 10-15 great players from my previous D&D Westmarches game on board, but I'm looking for a few more. &nbsp;See my player criteria below. &nbsp;I will be curating who is allowed to join somewhat heavily due to this campaign being streamed. &nbsp;We are looking for friendly/funny/serious/polite/tolerant/experienced RPG'ers. &nbsp;Check out the campaign background&nbsp; here . About me: I will be your Game Master. My name is Charlie and I’m a long-time Dungeon Master, writer, nerd, voice-actor, and media creator. I love sci-fi stuff. I try to be the GM that’s on the player’s team, though I’m not afraid to kill a PC when it’s called for. I like to focus on epic story arcs, collaborative world design, and realism/granularity. If you’d like to see some examples of my GM skills check the link below. Prospective Players Player Criteria: -Experienced/Well-Read players who appreciate story-telling, character development, roleplay, and good teamwork. -Willing to sign a release form to appear on a stream/podcast (really basic just saying your face and voice can appear in podcast/stream). -MUST have decent internet and mic/audio set up (nothing expensive, just reliable). Clear communication is everything. -Polite, light-hearted, appropriate, silly, positive mental attitude, tolerant and open-minded. If you are interested in participating, reply with an introduction and a little about your&nbsp;history with RPG games/nerd culture &nbsp;Confirm that you&nbsp;fit all of the above criteria. GM Example: <a href="https://youtu.be/oUWzIzMF_go" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/oUWzIzMF_go</a>
What timezone is this in?
Likewise interested, but would need to know the general timing.
I'm in EST. &nbsp;Sometimes we do weekend games at like 2pm(est), sometimes weeknight games around 8p or 9p(est), and some weekends we do late games like 11p(est). &nbsp;We have West Coast players and quite a few folks in Europe.
I have never done SWN, will that be an big issue or is it easy to pick up?