Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Compendium is missing a few important tables

Edited 1525234458
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm not sure how much of the Core rules the Compendium is supposed to cover...  I've noticed the core classes, all except Barbarian, are missing their class tables. ie table:fighter Class tables are very necessary when leveling up.  I could not find the table for  Ability scores/Bonus spells either.  Thanks
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
Are those tables in the SRD/OGL?
Missing Traits and some spells as well.

Edited 1525234051
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
B Simon Smith said: Are those tables in the SRD/OGL? These tables are in the core rulebook, pfsrd, and paizo's srd, so I think they would qualify.  With 5e, it's very simple since you only have to check a single document.  Pathfinder has soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more OGL material to pull from it's not always easy to separate Core from everything else.  That is, if roll20 is only attempting to cover the Core book... You won't hear any complaints from the PF community if the Compendium tries to cover other OGL material though. ;-)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Bump