Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D 5E] Ongoing Curse of Strahd, mid-levels, 1-2 slots free! Sunday 5-9 PST

Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey, I'm Mik Holmes, I've been DMing for over 15 years, and I'm running a weekly Curse of Strahd campaign on Roll20/Discord. Due to work scheduling conflicts, a player needed to leave, so I've got slots open for a fourth and potentially fifth player! I'm 28, the group being mostly in their 20s-30s. My DMing style; I feel it's important that a DM not only understands the game's mechanics, but also rules-as-intended, a sense of pacing to keep the game fun, communication skills to accurately explain rules, empathy to work with your players to change the way the game's played and tailor it so everyone is having the maximum amount of fun, and the ability to think on the fly (though I'll admit I'm still working on that last one, but I'm improving!) This game is a pay-to-play game, $10US per session, with a free trial session, no commitment. This cost helps me pay for things like the campaign's Pro account functionality, the Curse of Strahd module, and extra benefits like extra material from Xanathar's Guide, Volo's Guide, and Tome of Beasts, and so forth. In addition, I spend a ton of time with prep, getting things together like custom maps, soundtracks, API scripts, and between-session chatting and roleplay to keep up with everyone - essentially, I strive to make those ten bucks count for a real professional game. I understand that the cost is prohibitive for some people, so I'm willing to discuss this, and as mentioned I'm offering a free full session so you can get a feel whether or not it's worth the ten bucks. If you're interested, please message me here or PM me! I'd like to hear from you, what kinds of games you've played and what you liked/didn't like, how much experience you've had with RPGs, what kinda game do you expect, etc. The Curse of Strahd adventure path is a very thematic, very suspenseful, horror-themed game. Expect horrific monsters and mysterious choking mists, eccentric NPCs and haunted mansions, and a ruthless vampire count in the legendary Castle Ravenloft. This campaign is ongoing, currently at 5th level (the text runs from 3rd level to 10th level, with potential expansions). This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10/session monthly via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. LFG page:&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/114344/curse-of-strahd-secrets" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/114344/curse-of-strahd-secrets</a>
Congratulations!&nbsp; If you read this, then you have found an amazing campaign!&nbsp; I have been involved with this campaign since Session 0.&nbsp; Mik has been absolutely outstanding, the group is great and it has honestly been one of the best campaigns I have been involved with on Roll20.&nbsp; If you are looking for a game and the time slot works out for you, then you should give this group a try.&nbsp; Mik puts a lot of time and effort into his work, and no matter how hard we try to stump him, go down the path he least expected, or totally 180 from the source material, he handles the situations seamlessly.&nbsp; He has extensive knowledge of D&D, the setting and Roll20, really helping to maximize the immersion into the session.&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;
Like Brian, I'm a player in this game and it is, hands down, my favorite Roll20 experience.&nbsp; It is the best $10 I spend a week.&nbsp; My only complaint is the game flies by we're having such a good time.&nbsp; The other players are great IC, and funny and respectful OOC, and we have a lot of fun.&nbsp; We'd love to have another crazy fun person join us!
Im interested! My discord is&nbsp;Pestilence#8345
Hi Pestilence - has anyone got with you yet?
Im interested! My discord is Mujadeen#6872
im interested! my discord is thomashumphs#3901
Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey everyone - I've added you three to discord
Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey everyone! I still have a slot open! Please contact me here, in PM, or add me on discord Mik#1028
I'm interested.&nbsp; #Baalzubub7578
Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I've added you to Discord!&nbsp;
Mik is the man!&nbsp; Don't miss an opportunity for an awesome, reliable roleplaying experience.&nbsp; We have a great group of core characters and would love to see another one or two join us in shenanigans.