Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

statusmarkers appearing

I am using a macro that calls !token-mod for critical / fumble status markers  But when I use it, if I set the value to 0  the marker still comes up on token. I have tried calling a second macro that should check for 0 value, but it just removes it no matter what value I put in there. Macro -- calls drop down to set conditions !token-mod --set statusmarkers|stopwatch:?{stn-|1}|broken-heart:?{bleed|1}|?{KD|-}arrowed|?{die-|0}skull:?{dead-|0}|back-pain:?{Fmbl-|1} I have tried the ? in front of status marker...but they do not show up plus various other adjustments... missing something I am sure it is setting the status markers first, then looking for variables, that's where the issue is happening. since it is easy to use the calculator side of keyboard to make this stream line.... my preference... I don't want to use a bunch of command buttons to do this. how can I adjust this, so if I set a value of 0 the status marker will not appear...???? Thanks
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You can preface the with a ! to toggle them on or off. Otherwise, you’d preface with a - to remove them. 
I tried the !....still same results...they show up with no value. I guess I could still toggle them...but just a few more buttons to press...lol
!token-mod {{ --set statusmarkers|?{stun|-}stopwatch:?{stn-|0} statusmarkers|?{bled|-}broken-heart:?{bleed|0} statusmarkers|?{KD|-}arrowed statusmarkers|?{die-|-}skull:?{dead-|0} statusmarkers|?{fbl|-}back-pain:?{Fmbl-|0} }} much better this way...and it functions correctly... Thanks for the kick...;)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Sorry, I meant to come back to this yesterday.  I'll see if I can come up with an even more trim version, but I'm glad you got to something that works for you!