Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D 5e] Wednesday game based on Dwarf Fortress

So I had an idea recently about using Dwarf Fortress sprite sheets to build a map for a one shot, and it made me think: What if I built a whole campaign in a Dwarven Fortress? The players could either new immigrants who just arrived or children who were born and raised here and you were all drafted to serve in one of the Militia squads. I mainly want to see how much interest folks might have in this concept. The Dwarf Fortress world is very interesting and i'd like to see how a D&D group would handle being thrust into that world on the ground level. Knowledge or experience playing Dwarf Fortress isn't required, though i'm sure it would help you survive as you would be more familiar with the dangers of the world. It will be 5th edition D&D but will need some minor homebrewery to adapt it to the setting.
What time and what timezone?
I second the previous question, this sounds like a very compelling idea though I must admit I have very little knowledge of Dwarf Fortress outside of other games that were inspired by it.
Probably starting between 6 and 9pm, central standard time. Running for about 3ish hours.
i am from the uk so i need to know time zone edits for if i am allowed to join as well what days it be on so on and this sounds it be fun the most i know about df is from youtuber i follow call quill18 and if