Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is it possible to place Images onto a page with preset dimensions and setting?

Erik S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
If you have a large number of images you need to place onto a page, and they all need to be the same specific dimension and all need to be flagged as "Is a Drawing", is there a setting somewhere that lets me preset those things to newly placed images? It would make placing them easier and less time consuming as I wouldn't have to manually resize and flag each image individually...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There is a script (token-mod) which would allow you to bulk process images in the manner you describe, but that would require a Pro subscription. I don't think there is any setting like you describe, though.
Erik S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Ah. Thank you for the info.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Erik S. said: If you have a large number of images you need to place onto a page, and they all need to be the same specific dimension and all need to be flagged as "Is a Drawing", is there a setting somewhere that lets me preset those things to newly placed images? It would make placing them easier and less time consuming as I wouldn't have to manually resize and flag each image individually... You can set them up as a Deck.  The deck allows you to specify the dimensions (all cards have the same dimensions).