Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Friday 630 PM EST 5e new campaign

Are you interested in joining an open campaign, with a story that is heavily influenced by the PCs decisions? The way you walk will have you gather formidable friends, ferocious foes and fantastic feats. We have just kicked of a new campaign, you have not missed anything yet, so don’t wait and apply! GM Style I generally like to run a darker setting more grounded game then the "canon" DnD. The PCs come from the setting we are playing, and their decisions impact the world around them. I don't believe that the Characters operate in a vacuum, so the decisions will have a ripple effect around them and consequences will arise. This can lead to very different sessions, some are very roleplay heavy others focus more on fighting. Player requirements Understanding that the goal is for everybody to have fun Dependable and regular attendance Commitment to the group and character The ability to give and receive feedback There are no stupid questions, feel free to ask!
i am from the uk so it be pretty late in evening if i join if that ok i am pretty new to 5e but i am always looking for fun game
Hey I'm from NZ but this time actually suits me pretty well, could you consider me? I've played a lot of 3.5 in person but never over the internet before and would love to try it out! What level are you starting at? 
Hey there, I've been playing a variety of games including 5e for over 4 years and I've been looking for a game to join. I'd love to get in on this if you're still looking for players.
thanks for the applications guys, I sent out some PMs to get in touch :)