Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Grid is Missing

Having a problem with the map page not showing a grid. I've got the box checked for it. I've compared to a map page on the same table which shows a grid. Every time I make a new map page there's no grid.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Do you have the grid colour set to transparent in the  default game settings ?

Edited 1526206828
Teun
Pro
If you have one page with grid you could try dublicating that page as an emergency way of having grid.
Just to check for the obvious first, is the grid covered by something in the object layer?  The map has to be on the map layer for the grid to show on top of it.
Teun, That is exactly what I did to get that session started on time. I finally got some button clicking done and it cleared up when I wasn't so stressed about figuring it out in a hurry.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the update, I'll mark this as resolved but please do open a new thread if the issue happens again.