Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP have 5 looking for more to grow roster 5e

Edited 1525833615
I run a homebrew game that has active members but want to grow roster. We are on our 4th chapter and cleverly introduce new characters. Send email  or apply on the game page if interested. Also I am available for any questions about the game I'm running. What I am looking for Serious players commitment available on Tuesdays If a healer that would be lovely but will take others.  no dbag players
hey there. <a href="mailto:darkdevouring@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">darkdevouring@gmail.com</a> is my email. I could use a game on Tuesdays and I have no problem being a healer, in some cases I actually like to be a healer.&nbsp;
What times are you playing, and which timezone?
Every Tuesday at 6pm eastern time
I may be able to join, work permitting, which I think I'll be off in time for the sessions.&nbsp;
Hello! kind of a newbie here but I love playing healer/support characters. <a href="mailto:R_ungstad@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">R_ungstad@yahoo.com</a> is my email.
Wandering I will send you a message same for you robbie
still looking for a healer. Spot is still open