Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bug with previewing music

Hello. I ran into something odd, which I don't believe was there previously. When searching for tracks to add, you can play one, and then play another, and it stops the first automatically, as normal. However, if you instead type something new to search, the playing track continues playing, even if you play a different track, and you have to reload roll20 to get it to stop (at this point, closing the track window won't work). It's a small thing, but I'm pretty sure this isn't how it used to work, and that it's a bug. I'm on windows 10 with probably the latest chrome.
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Hello, same here with firefox :)
I notice this happens while playing a track to preview, that if you type to search something else, the track will continue playing. You need to either locate the exact track and press play then press stop as the button will show its not playing when this is a lie - or - reload Roll20.
Did this happen to you on previous versions of windows as well or is it a new bug you found? 
New as far as I know.
DM Steve
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Same here! (On Chrome!)