Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

In a whisper macro, how do you create a "return" so that the next name printed in a series is under the previous?

Hello fellow Roll20ers, How do I make it so that each name is in a column instead of printed next to the previous output? I am trying to make the print out in the chat window easier to read. Thank you! Here is the script as it is so far, which was inspired by one that I saw from the illustrious The Aaron : /w GM @{Wrenn Turen|wtype}&{template:npc} {{normal=1}} {{rname=***Passive*** Perception check}} {{mod=}} {{r1=Wrenn Turen[[@{Wrenn Turen|Perception_bonus}+10]]|Miri Greycastle:[[@{Miri Greycastle|Perception_bonus}+10]]|Nalla Ogolakanu:[[@{Nalla Ogolakanu|Perception_bonus}+10]]|Caelynn Amestacia:[[@{Caelynn Amestacia|Perception_bonus}+10]]|Ramas Anskuld:[[@{Ramas Anskuld|Perception_bonus}+10]]|Nephis:[[@{Nephis|Perception_bonus}+10]]|Martus Ironspike:[[@{Martus Ironspike|Perception_bonus}+10]]}}| /w GM [My Alt Text](<a href="https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/86/28/b7/8628b7da5aa9c9c21c4e22a52406d667.jpg)|" rel="nofollow">https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/86/28/b7/8628b7da5aa9c9c21c4e22a52406d667.jpg)|</a>
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Try either &lt;br&gt; or &amp;lt;br&amp;gt; or possibly &amp;#13;

Edited 1526223714
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Not sure of the template, but does {{r1= ...}} represent row 1?&nbsp; Have you tried using mutliple rows ie&nbsp;{{r1=...}},{{r2=...}},{{r3=...}}, etc. for each character?
Thanks for the suggestions guys, but none of the above seemed to do the trick.&nbsp; It's workable as is, its just not pretty. ;)

Edited 1526233593
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I just fooled around real quick and was able to physically add line breaks in the macro after each name.&nbsp; (I just used "BOB" for all to test. Use your character names obviously.) /w GM @{BOB|wtype}&{template:npc} {{normal=1}} {{rname=***Passive*** Perception check}} {{mod=}} {{r1= BOB:[[@{BOB|Perception_bonus}+10]] BOB:[[@{BOB|Perception_bonus}+10]] BOB:[[@{BOB|Perception_bonus}+10]] BOB:[[@{BOB|Perception_bonus}+10]] BOB:[[@{BOB|Perception_bonus}+10]] BOB:[[@{BOB|Perception_bonus}+10]] BOB:[[@{BOB|Perception_bonus}+10]]}} /w GM [My Alt Text] .
Vince you did it! :))) Thank you! Barry