Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Attribute value of a Select option

Hi, I have a problem with the value of a select option. I have my caracteristique Value : <input type="hidden" name="attr_For" value="4"/> <input type="hidden" name="attr_Agi" value="2"/> ect.... Then, I select the skill's caracteristique like thaht : <select name="attr_SkillCarac"> <option value="@{For}">For</option> <option value="@{Agi}">Agi</option> </select> The value of my Select option is so : "@{For}" or "@{Agi}", ect... but i want to have the VALUE of this attribute like "4" or "2". Can is it possible? Thank you, and sorry for my google english

Edited 1526392866
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
When you pull the value for SkillCarac, what do you get?   How are you using the value of SkillCarac? ie the calculation of another attribute or just posting the value as a readonly input on the sheet?  If it's another attribute try type="number" ie <input name="attr_SkillCarac-mod" type="number" value="@{SkillCarac}"> or if it's used for a formula try adding parenthesis around the value ie value="(1d20+@{SkillCarac})".
This is my calculation :  <input type="hidden" name="attr_yAlphabétisation" value="(((@{SkillCarac} + @{rankDAlphabétisation}) - abs(@{SkillCarac} - @{rankDAlphabétisation})) / 2)" disabled><span></span> And this not work. Even if I add parenthesis :(

Edited 1526413395
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Is it just showing the formula in the input? I think you need to do disabled=true or disabled="true", not just disabled. Disclaimer: I don't use autocalc, so I'm not 100% sure
Nop, even with disable=true, it's dont work. 
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vindikaell said: Nop, even with disable=true, it's dont work.  Can you be more precise? What do you mean by "it doesn't work"?
It's all right ! Thanks for your answer, it was a simple command mistake !