Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

CSS Not Working in Custom Character Sheet

Either in-game or preview, from both Chrome and Firefox, whenever I look at a charactersheet created for a game, the css tab does nothing. Note: putting the css in-line within the element works fine, but I am not going to copy-paste the same style over the map. The only "solutions" I have found while searching have been to refresh, which I have done, including clearing cache. I cannot figure out where to go from here.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
When you say the CSS tab does nothing, what do you mean? That clicking on the tab doesn't produce the box for you to copy/paste your CSS code? Or do you mean, putting your CSS code there doesn't have an effect at all? If it's the latter, when I've run into the problem it was an issue with the CSS code (something not closed, etc.). In that case, getting a text editor that can help identify problems in the code is really useful (I use Syntra Small on the Mac).

Edited 1526439472
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Also, make sure you are remembering to add the .sheet- prefix to all classes and aren't trying to use IDs.
Ok, adding .sheet- to the classes fixed it. I didn't realize that was necessary. I now feel like I could have figured it out if I reread the wiki page. Thanks!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Always the little things :)