Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] 5E Module Free

A group of five players, including myself are looking for a GM to run a 5e Module that isn't pay-to-play. We've been having terrible luck finding someone who can run a 5e game for us. Homebrews haven't been working out.  We're looking for a GM that: -Does 5E Modules -Isn't pay-to-play -Can do Mondays and/or Thursdays evenings CST Hopefully there is someone out there we can have a good game with. You can contact me via direct messages or reply to this. Thank you.

Edited 1526529772
Hey I'm getting my feet wet as a DM and if you wouldnt mind having a beginner DM I can run you guys through LMOP or Hoard of the dragon queen. I can do mondays any time or Thursdays after 8pm CST