Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] New to D&D 5E

Hello Forums!  I'm fairly new to D&D, playing only one 5E campaign. My schedule permits me to play Tue, Wed or Thursday from 6pm CST. I'm basically looking for someone to teach me the finer points to the game and along with Roll20. I'm 40 yrs old and very laid back, like to joke around and want to have fun but also play the game and enjoy the campaign. I'm willing to pay and get whatever materials needed. I've already read throught the PHB and most of Roll20 wiki.
.Bump
Hi Jason, that might work with my schedule right now. I have a friend that lives nearby also looking to start learning, so if it fits into his schedule too, maybe we can all get a game going that I will DM for you guys. If your interested, feel free to PM me or reply here. I would like to have a conversation and see if we are a good fit.
Hi Edward, that sounds good.  I'd be glad to chat in the evening.  I'm usually home from work by 6-or-630pm cst.
Tonight I am out of the house for a bit, but hopefully we can chat later on. I'm in AZ which is 1 hour earlier that CST. I might still be home when you get online, but more likely than not I expect to be out of the house until around 7pm my time, 8pm CST. I'll be checking Roll20 while I am home, so feel free to PM me when you're ready.