Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Gothic Horror D&D 5E (Thursday Nights) 8pm EST

DM seeing players for a Thursday night gothic horror campaign in Ravenloft.
Hi- Would be interested but is there a link to your campaign? Discord? What are you allowing and not allowing in your campaign? Is it evil or good? DM style? thanks scott
Hi, would also be intrested in this campaign but have only played in one real campaign so far... Are you willing to allow an almost complete noob to play in this campaign?
Hi I am interested in joining could I get your discord to speak with you
Hello there, I'm interested as well. Do you have a discord server to organize and schedule things as well as meetup outside of games?
I am interested, are you looking to run weekly, how long are your sessions?  What kind of players are you looking for?
I would absolutely love to get involved in a campaign like this.