Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D 5E][Paid] Tal'Dorei & Greyhawk Mash up Campaign. Friday June 1st 12 noon CST (Chicago)

Edited 1527101328
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/116164/taldorei" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/116164/taldorei</a>... Hi all Game time: Friday June 2nd at 6pm to 10pm (changed times to see if that time slot works) Into: Welcome to a mash up of both Tal’Dorei and Greyhawk dear traveler. I really like Tal'dorei but I felt it was limited in scope. I also really like the Greyhawk setting so I decided mash them together and put Tal dorei within the framework of the Greyhawk setting for my own enjoyment and hopefully yours too. Of course there are other bits and bobs within this setting including Call of Cthulhu, Dune, Thieves World and a bit of Science Fantasy. There is plenty of adventure afoot, from ancient ruined city's deep within the underdark to horrors that lurk on the very edge of society, there is something to be of interest to all. Tal'Dorei is located in the eastern part of Greyhawk with the Campaign kicking off in the Dwendalian Empire. The Campaign: Tomb of Annihilation will most likely be the module I will run. The Players will be starting out in the Wildmount Region along the Menagerie Coast in the City-State of Haven. From there the adventure will take on a globe trotting atmosphere as the players will adventure in Wildmount initially and then move on to the Amedio Jungle for ToA. Pay to play: The fee will be 20.00 at the end of each month. So we start June 2nd and on July 1st payment is due. This gives you a month basically to see if this campaign is for you and keeps out the flakes.....usually but not always. There will be a session 0 to see if we click or not. The game will normally go from 12 noon Friday to around 330pm in three 1/2 hour or so sessions on a weekly schedule. What's allowed: Basic races from the PHB and Tal’Dorei Campaign guide with exceptions see below:. Real dice will be used but if you prefer the dice bot that is fine too. You can also write out your own character sheet or use the electronic one provided with roll20. My main mission is to offer as close to a table top experience without a ton of distractions. If you like lots of bells and whistles in your games then this game is not for you. Players will begin the game at level 1 and from there work your way up to high level. As for creation 27 Point Buy or Standard Array (15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8) Additional options – including the Exandria-based Blood Hunter class, Order of the Lycan Blood Hunter option, the Fighter’s Gunslinger Archetype, and the Bard’s College of the Maestro. Whats not allowed: Evil alignments, Chaotic Neutral (Chaotic Stupid) alignment. Only Humans may be Paladins, No Dragonborne. Why? This is a heroic high fantasy campaign, some races, classes and some alignments are just not a good fit for a good game. Of course you are free to try and convince me otherwise. How to Apply Please reply on the application discussion below with the following information: • Race/Class • Very Short backstory idea (summarized) Longer then a a couple of sentences and my eyes glaze over. • Favorite DM play style • Any other questions or concerns? Communication: A good Mic is required IE no backround noise!! Video is optional but would be nice when I act out NPC's or show monster pics, ya I don't want to look at your ugly mugs either lol. • Discord is required for in and out of game communication. Me: My name is scott and. I have been playing D&D since Jesus was a corporal. I have played D&D from 1E to 5E over the last 40 odd years. I have had experience in other systems such as CoC, Traveller and many more RPG systems. My passion is playing and telling epic stories in many different ways. So lets have fun and do lots of roleplaying and monster killing lol. This game is paid over Paypal at a rate of $20.00 per player per month IE from June 1st game start to July 1st with $20.00 being due on July 1st. This gives you a month basically to see if you like the game or not. I am a highly experienced Dungeon Master of around 25 odd years. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20 per a month per player over&nbsp; Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Made some corrections to allow more of the core 5E races into the campaign with only exception being dragonborne. The campaign will partially take place in Wildmount then move on to Greyhawk's Jungle Isle's for ToA.