Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Star Wars Token Compendium

Edited 1527004891
SUBJECT This thread is for all the character tokens that are made by Anzable(Most of the work) and Myself(I played dress up and paid for 'em). You are free to use them. We will be frequently updating them. I hope it serves other star wars fans well. Yes they are transparant, so as to fit on the grid background. There are some individual tokens that I will not be releasing (They're for the characters in both Anzable's and my games).  Love,  Babar [content removed by admin for violation of IP]
Dean
Roll20 Team
Hi Atin, These tokens look amazing, but I'm going to have to close and remove this thread. While you are welcome to use most any art you've made in any of your own games, it is a different matter entirely when publicly sharing art that isn't just inspired by, but directly violates another company's IP. As a commercial entity, we can not in good faith host this public content for you. Thank you for understanding the situation and I hope your art continues to serve you in your games!