Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Xanather's Guide Spells

Any idea if the Xanather's guide spells and options will be in hrere soon?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You might want to watch the  Twitch Stream that Roll20 gave yesterday. My impression was that such things have been waiting on some technical hurdles and licensing difficulties that are very shortly about to be resolved. Note that Roll20 is very careful not to promise or announce things that aren't pretty much in the bag. They announced a new tool called the Charactermancer that will be available for testing to Pro users (like yourself) that will allow you to build characters using structured data. Although no official statement was made, the implication was that much licensing has been awaiting a more controllable data model.My takeaway is that several notably absent rule books will become available shortly thereafter. This was my interpretation of the announcement. Take a look and see if it helps answer any questions.
keithcurtis said: You might want to watch the  Twitch Stream that Roll20 gave yesterday. My impression was that such things have been waiting on some technical hurdles and licensing difficulties that are very shortly about to be resolved. Note that Roll20 is very careful not to promise or announce things that aren't pretty much in the bag. They announced a new tool called the Charactermancer that will be available for testing to Pro users (like yourself) that will allow you to build characters using structured data. Although no official statement was made, the implication was that much licensing has been awaiting a more controllable data model.My takeaway is that several notably absent rule books will become available shortly thereafter. This was my interpretation of the announcement. Take a look and see if it helps answer any questions. Thank you so much! I'll defintely take a look!