Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Update sendping function to target individual player(s)

Edited 1527113382
Dash
Plus
The "sendping" function currently gives the option to recenter ALL player's view on the pinged location. I would like this function to have an additional field for passing something like a PLAYER_ID or array of PLAYER_ID's to only recenter those players views. I have a dungeon that is split between multiple pages, and utilizing existing API functions I can automatically move player's between pages, but since the pages are quite large as well, they need to scroll around every time they change pages. Using the function in its current form screws up everyone's view except for the moved player.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .