Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D5E] [GMT] [Paid] Looking for players for a weekly campaign

This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of £8 per session or £40 per month (both via Paypal). Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. I'm looking for players to run through the Lost Mine of Phandelver with me, which is a very beginner-friendly adventure for character levels 1-5 for D&D 5e. If you're interested, the link to the game listing can be found here . I'm currently looking for a party of around 5 players but the adventure can run with as few as 3. I'm based in England, but i'm happy to stay up late for (folks in america). This adventure could very well lead on into an epic length campaign with the right group, so don't be put off if you've already run the adventure before - there will be more than enough scope for later adventures to continue on from where this one leaves off.
Hi, i actually might be interested in such event and group. I'm never done a proper campaign nor a Scenario as a Player in D&D 5th, but i'd love to try. So hit me up, if you think my profile would suit your group.
Mikog said: Hi, i actually might be interested in such event and group. I'm never done a proper campaign nor a Scenario as a Player in D&D 5th, but i'd love to try. So hit me up, if you think my profile would suit your group. Hey Mikog; If you're interested in playing, please post an application  in the thread here