Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP [Pay-to-Play] Waylaid 5E D&D Tuesdays

Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
LFG Listing:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/116420/waylaid-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/116420/waylaid-</a>... I'm looking for players, brand new or experienced, who are interested in a Pay-to-Play game of a short module (4x 3h sessions estimated after the Session 0) using Roll20 and a Discord Voice Channel. It's intended for a low level party. I have 6 places open in total for players, and the Session 0 is planned for 30th May. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $40 per player payable through Paypal for the remainder of the short campaign which is due after the first session; a Session 0 to find out if you suit me,. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
I'm still looking for up to two players to be able to attend and make payments by this Tuesday.
Just to be clear, you want players to pay for your whole campaign before session 0?
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
paladin in hell said: Just to be clear, you want players to pay for your whole campaign before session 0? No. I had the first of the Session 0 times. With less than 4 people ready to go (i.e. Session 0 and paid) I'm looking for more people who would be able to join. I was thinking of running ad-hoc Session 0s for others. Due to a work related thing in one paid player's schedule, the game wouldn't start for another two weeks. But I would want to get in and Session 0 before payment, and before I started the short campaign.