Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Maintaining Turn Sort Order

Edited 1392060917
Is there a way I'm missing to automatically (re)sort the initiative tracker? IE: Round begins. Everyone rolls initiative. I can set up a macro so that the results go into the tracker. However these results are not in order. I can go into the tracker options and click on the sort method I want, which sorts the results. Round ends. Everyone rolls initiative again. The table is now unsorted again. I have to open the options up again and sort again. Surely the tracker can realize i want it kept sorted in the order i chose?

Edited 1392063465
Gauss
Forum Champion
The API (a mentor level feature) may be able to keep the turn tracker sorted the way you want but otherwise you have to keep choosing the sort option each round.