Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My campaign when i load it just keeps reloading

As soon as the campaign loads up , it refreshes and loads and refreshes keep rinsing and repeating I had this problem last night but it eventually after enough manual refreshes would stop. I can't get it to stop now. I am also having trouble with my headset working, the entire group can make use of thiers when i use mine i get nothing.

Edited 1392060954
same for my campaign -Taladas Campaign (new)- for the past couple of hour...
Please attempt these steps , as we are not showing any current server issues .
Gauss
Forum Champion
Crosslinking DM Devil's post here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/642064/my-campaign-when-i-load-it-just-keeps-reloading#post-642064" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/642064/my-campaign-when-i-load-it-just-keeps-reloading#post-642064</a>
Gauss
Forum Champion
DM Devil, thank you for posting your console log. Did you try any other steps?
Thank you, Gauss. I tried steps 1-3 (latest Firefox/Chrome browsers, disabled extensions, cleared cache) and cleaned the Chat Archive, but none made any difference.
I got mine to stop reloading by reinstalling chrome.
Sweet, thanks chris m.! A clean re-install (uninstall, registry clean, install) fixed the bug for both firefox and chrome... unless it was something the mod team did in the backstage? Anyway, thanks once again for the quick response, roll20 is as good as it gets!
Gauss
Forum Champion
Chris, thanks for posting your solution. :)
Glad it worked for you, that reloading thing is nuff to make ya crazy. glad it wasn'g game day for me.